I am delighted to invite you to join us at the launch of our new Staying Connected event at the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, Baggot St, Dublin 2 on the 17th September from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Staying Connected, funded by Pobal through the Dormant Accounts Fund, is part of IFCA’s new Fostering Connectivity Programme. Staying Connected is a one-stop-shop, fostering expo for all those in the fostering community to come together. It is a collaborative and responsive space which will showcase a wide range of resources and supports for foster carers, young people and the wider community
Staying Connected is a family-friendly event with children’s activities available on the day. It is a free event that is open to everyone, both IFCA members and non-members alike.
- Irish Foster Care Association
- The CARI Foundation
- The Immigrant Council of Ireland
- Fostering First
- The Adoption Authority of Ireland
- Empowering People in Care (EPIC)
- Children’s Rights Alliance
- Cyber Safe Ireland
- Orchard Fostering
- Inclusion Ireland
- Blanchardstown Traveller Development Group
- BeLong To Youth Services
- Compass Child and Family Services
- Cyber Safe
- Irish Association of Social Workers
- Positive Futures
Staying Connected will:
- Showcase a wide variety of supports and resources for foster carers, their families, young people and the wider community
- Offer attendees a chance to meet with various representatives from the community and engage with them in a relaxed and friendly environment
- Offer you, as a valued member, an opportunity to meet with fellow foster carers and others in the fostering community, to share information and learn from one another
- Provide an information session on “Guidance on Resolving Issues in Fostering”
If you’re interested in attending or would like to learn more about the event, please contact Leah Byrne; Project Administrator at email@example.com or call us on 01-459 94 74. Please note, RSVP is required for attendance to the Staying Connected event.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day.